Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] T-ara Hyomin's malicious comments over her politeness, "Should I... disappear..?"

nathaniel

Netizens just keep getting crazier and crazier. They really need to chillax and look at things more logically. Her comments weren't that big of a deal. She is older than him even if he debuted first and she did say they would talk more comfortably with each other.

Hyomin is strong though. I believe she'll be able to recognize crazy netizens from the normal fans and ignore their rudeness.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, people can be so unreasonable sometimes. From what I've seen so far, Korean fans can be one of the most vicious fans in the world when it comes to their idols. Why can't we all just get along? Hahaha. She already apologized and said that they both agreed beforehand that she would say stuff like that on broadcast. I don't see where the issue is...

TT____TT it breaks my heart to read this things, specially if is my bias who's being bashed... I love this girl sooo much.

These people really needs to chill out, she apologized already, do they want her to quit her job? Kill herself or something??

Seungri should clear this up...

This is what I really can't stand most of the boy groups fandom, their fans are so childish specially the korean fandom...

We should all go to Twitter and send some support messages to Hyomin, that would cheer her up.

Stay strong Hyomin >_<!

I think fanclubs need to have a meeting or some type of communication. Alterations like these are becoming something of a norm, if once insulted but apologized for I believe no matter what we should let the issue go especially if the artists seem to pay no mind. And also, I don't see why there was a need to be upset because Seungri is fairly short and he acts kind of eccentric at times. I think Diadem should talk to one of T-ara's fancafes and have them contact the VIP cafe and resolve the issue and also ask that they apologize to Hyomin because she already apologized for her mistake. Let them know we aren't asking for anything but for Hyomin's stake and that we can all respect each other as both Hyomin and Seungri are our elders(typically in fandom age) and idols. I would hope that more and more fanclubs cans be friends as the idols are generally friends with each other.

I know Seungri's the sunbae, however, they've agreed to talk comfortably and btw, Hyomin's one year older than he is!

How can they continue to hurt our Hyomin after her apology?? Its just so unreasonable!:(

I hope those VIPs will stop what they are doing right now...

Hyomin unnie, please, stay strong!!!