Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] T-ara Hyomin's malicious comments over her politeness, "Should I... disappear..?"

nathaniel

gee, that is a bummer.

it's crazy huh, she's older than him.. so if they weren't idols, it'd be totally okay huh, but since Big Bang debut first, they got this seniority thing going.

but still though, a lot of girls can be sweet and playful like that. Taewoo was cool when the g7 girls were informal and playful to him.

hyomin has that personality though, she's a bit blunt and has a lot of 'one-liners'. iunno.

he didn't say anything yet

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i'm posting here again... I just realized, how much I care and I love Hyomin even tho I don't even know her irl...

I'm so freakin worried right now, you don't have any idea...

Is just... she has always been so strong, she never give up, if she fail she's always like "I'll do it better next time, i'll do my best >w<!"

And now, I see her posting that kind of comments... it's surprising to see how much she's being affected by this, maybe she had another problems

+ now the haters comments, some people doesn't really touch their heart before talking, she was already feeling bad when she apologized, she doesn't need go through this.

Seungri wasn't a gentlemen at all, the way he tried to climb on Hyomin's back was kinda O.o

But anyways, i'm waiting for more news about Hyomin, i'm so worried about her...

This is stupid. Why isn't Seungri saying anything? If only Seungri were to say something, the fans might have just calmed down. These netizens are seriously out of their mind. Don't they have better things to do? Hyomin is quite a fragile girl, not sure if she can take anymore of this kinda crap.

omg, what the hell?

Don't you guys read it?

"We both agreed to do it for fun, but if it was uncomfortable for you to watch, I'm sorry.

She also apologized. VIPs need calm down. It's so bad for them to comment like that. Stop bashing she!

And why don't Seungri say anything about this? In my opinion, though BB debuted before T-ara but look!! Hyomin is older than him. I think it's rl important but not who debuted before. Stupid! I felt uncomfortable

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, poor she. Strong Hyomin, we're always by your side. Don't be so negative TT.TT

Aw man that line she wrote totally broke my heart.

I really cannot believe those netizens. I'm afraid the only way this will stop is if Seungri speaks up. He needs to pull a Yoseob, as someone on AKP put it.

Ya know with matters like these, I wish she would not consider those comments and instead read up on the loving and supporting comments she recieve like her on Diadem.

Aw man that line she wrote totally broke my heart.

I really cannot believe those netizens. I'm afraid the only way this will stop is if Seungri speaks up. He needs to pull a Yoseob, as someone on AKP put it.

Ya know with matters like these, I wish she would not consider those comments and instead read up on the loving and supporting comments she recieve like her on Diadem.

Yep. Nicely said. Pull a Yoseob. =)

sometimes it's not the big bang fans who caused this riot..

it's most probably the antis...

but there are certain cases where Big Bang fans seems to be overly 'excited' bout BB..

it's just a variety show..

how would u expect?

u want to watch a variety show which is dull?

Hyomin,be strong..

we love u always!

Oh gosh, I thought other fans or viewers would not make a big deal out of such incidents. Do they really need to bombard people with such comments until one day they really leave before they start admitting they were too harsh? Sheesh... She already admitted that she may have stepped out of line and she wasn't committing a heinous crime, no need to make such a big fuss.