Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] T-ara Hyomin's malicious comments over her politeness, "Should I... disappear..?"

nathaniel

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huhu : ( ...hyomin unnie felt really sorry for what she did..VIPs, dont be so angry with her..Im also a VIP and the first I heard about this issue i feel sad because my bias is seungri but it doesnt mean i will hate Hyomin which is my bias too..I know that hyomin unnie will not take what she said personally to offend seungri..Hyomin unnie be strong!!♥

Seriously, those guys need to get a life.

Celebrities are human too and they may make mistakes too. The fact that they apologise shows how good they are. But returning these apologies with even more bad comments, these guys need to be slapped a thousand times.

I am very sure most of the netizen were fan girls of Seungri. And I can understand how feel,

because I might feel the same way with them if anyone were to said such things about T-ara.

BUT! Since Hyomin already apologized sincerely. I don't see why there is a reason for those

netizen to continue making Hyomin feel miserable. Oh come on . . We say things like that to

our daily friends/classmates or whoever we know.

Why cant Hyomin say things like this to Seungri if they had already agree to have fun and be

comfortable with each other?!

Furthermore, they might be friends with each other before we even know it. So why the big fuss?!

And I don't think there would be such a big reaction if it were some male idol who said those things

which Hyomin said to Seungri.

I hope Hyomin would be fine. Time will heal everything!

Hyomin Fighting!!

Hyominnie, my dear, please don't care about that.

I know it's hard but, they're just people with nothing else to do.

You haven't done such malicious thing, besides, you keep apologizing.

It's time for them to stop.

In fact, rumors don't last to long. You just have to handle a little bit.

Fighting Hyomin, we all love you in here :)

ahhh sincha! :D they agreed to be like that before hand. why seungri fan so DORK? it's a variety show and both hyomin and seungri got script. F%$K! i'm not a korean and new to kpop but i understand every variety show have their own script. only a little part are spontaneous. Watch WGM adamcouple episode 33, both Gain and Jokwon reading script for Come to Play. D**N! those variety show was for viewer's fun! :)