Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] T-ara Hyomin's malicious comments over her politeness, "Should I... disappear..?"

nathaniel

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k reading this make me mad...i am a t-ara and a big bang fan....vip shuld not be angry or offended by hyomin comments....i don't think she said that out of spite and i am sure its wasn't intentional of her to said that. it may be due to the fact that she is caught in the heat of the moments where she is just trying to be comfortable with seuggri and jokinglly said that. wow the netizens surely took the sunbanim and dongseng relationship seriously, i mean seriously people its just a game...why do they take it seriously, hyomin have already apologied FOUR TIMES via Twitter, what else does they needed her to do? i dont see anything wrong in just fooling around and jokingly said that comment but then i am sorry its just my pov. its was really funny though watching the idol episode especially when they switch partner with hara and dong hae...its was really entertaining and funny to watch and i am sorry that the vips have to spoilt this by saying that crap...HYOMIN HWAITTING!! you are STRONGER thent his...

i will always support u hyomin ,... very sad when read u wrote "should i dissapear ..."

i watch that show - king of idol ... it really fun to watch and nothing wrong with that comment as both (hyo and seungri) already talked about that bfore...

t-ara without hyomin never be the same for me ...

what the..she already apologise. what more do they want? idols are also human so why cant they make mistakes? yeah, i agree that maybe she was at wrong but she apologise. hardcore fans should think about how others feel and not only their idol. tsk. Cheer up hyomin noona.