Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] T-ara Hyomin's malicious comments over her politeness, "Should I... disappear..?"

nathaniel

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it silly that they're (Knetizens) speculating why she wrote that sentence. they know about antifans or BBVIP fans who didn't like the way Hyomin talked about her sunbae. I believe Hyomin, that before the show she has spoken to him. and in the show he did mention that he loved how people treated him like a person and liked him ^^

Wow thats just....retarded. I tried putting myself in the fan's shoes...but I still don't see how what she said was insulting.

Also, this thread title is worded kinda funny. "malicious" seems like a strong word when what she said wasn't intended to be harmful.

I felt really bad when I read this. I'm a HUGE SeungRi fan but this is totally unfair to Hyomin. She already apologized for it and even said it made her feel uncomfortable watching it herself on TV, so why do these stupid netizens keep bothering her? I remember watching Nicole from Kara a while back on Nicole Goes to College and she brought up this issue in her discussion class, about how netizens just say whatever they want because it's not like they have their real names attached to their online IDs. So they think they can say whatever they want because they know there's no consequences for the horrible things they say.

If their real names were posted instead of their IDs, they wouldn't be saying the same stupid things. -___- Cause in reality they're a bunch of losers just looking for any excuse to belittle other people over the internet. Cause in real life, they wouldn't get away with saying those things to someone's face. K-netizens need to grow up and get a life instead of harassing a K-pop idol.

Ugggh, this just makes me so mad.

Poor Hyomin...

Anyway, thanks for the translation.

EDIT:

Wow thats just....retarded. I tried putting myself in the fan's shoes...but I still don't see how what she said was insulting.

Also, this thread title is worded kinda funny. "malicious" seems like a strong word when what she said wasn't intended to be harmful.

The malicious word is associated with the comments that other people left Hyomin, not Hyomin's comments, lol. But yeah, I guess it's worded weirdly since it makes it look like Hyomin's comments were the malicious ones. But please don't misunderstand!