Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] T-ara Hyomin's malicious comments over her politeness, "Should I... disappear..?"

nathaniel

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This further proves the stupidity that exists in this world. It's quite obvious that they were filming and she DID formally apologize on her twitter. To add to this, Seungri himself has not said anything about her offending him. I hope that he could do what Yoseob did and calm his fans down.

seriously why seungri didnt go out and clear all this stupid speculations.. i thought hyomin did say sorry.. as a man, seungri should back her up and not letting her depressed like this,

or maybe seungri is a really hard to forgive people when they did something wrong to him..that's why he leaves his fan to keep attacking hyomin..

sorry.. i'm not an anti of big bang.. i really love big bang..but when man put aside woman(especially when its a nice person as hyomin), i might hate seungri(but not big bang)... i know its just seungri fans fault..but i think he can take a few minutes to clear everything even from his twitter... i guess it does not take much effort to type somtehing in twitter unless u dont really care

I think that fans like them are pretty unreasonable and narrow minded. like seriously?? So what if Seungri was sunbae? I mean Hyomin is still NOONA. Okay let's say Hyomin wasn't a noona to seungri they still shouldn't judge her like that. I mean Hyomin was just speaking her mind. She wasn't being rude just being honest. Some of you might agree some might not but then we have our own opinions.

Korean netizens need to chill down

Poor HyoMin

she didnt mean it like that

she's such a pure kind girl

she doesnt deserve this

Gosh tosh netizens are driving me crazy

she already apologize what can a girl do more?

she was only impolite it's not like she said SeungRi sucked or something