Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] T-ara Hyomin's malicious comments over her politeness, "Should I... disappear..?"

nathaniel

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cubby91av

geez, netizens should learn how to calm down once in a while and learn how to take a joke, she was saying those things for comic relief. those netizens deserve to be slapped.

AAAARGH

All these issues about hatin' and bashin' makes me mad.

Why can't fans and idols live together in peace?

Sure, you love your bias/idol group/favorite artist, but that doesn't mean you need to hate/exterminate every single living creature that expresses dislike on them.

Other fans have the freedom to express their opinions too, you know.

And just so you know, all these hate mail and profanity you've made clearly states that you guys are narrow-minded.

And by doing those things, your levels are even lower that trash.

Real fans won't stoop down to those levels.

I'm not finished yet, but I think I've made my point.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes people can be ridiculous. What fans of groups that attack other groups should understand is that every idol is human. They all get hurt, just like we do. It makes me angry to hear of anything like this in any fandom. Knowing that Hyomin didn't mean to offend anyone, of course it becomes even more aggravating. Especially since she even publicly apologized. Have the fans never joked around with other people? A lot of fans need to learn to have a sense of empathy.

Honestly, it's outrageous how bad things can get sometimes over something so minor. Even with Korea's deep seeded system of respect and politeness, this incident isn't something so bad that you would constantly attack an idol for. Or rather, attacking an idol is never necessary.

I hope Hyomin can stay strong. Even for the strongest person, these things do get to you every so often regardless of that. Sigh.