Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLvl1

[11.02.10] T-ara's Jiyeon, Eyeliner VS no-eyeliner

Jiyeon has an incredibly beautiful face. No matter she wears eyeliner or not, she shows beauty.

Though, I do agree that I like her more without the eyeliner. She looks fierce with eyeliner that is. I kinda like the cute Jiyeon more ><

Hmmm.. I have to say.. Jiyeon with and without eyeliner on has different effect on her...she look pure and cute without the eyeliners when her debut days.. It's not that she's not cute with eyeliner on.. That just brings out a different cuteness from her..

Anyways, she still andlways my favorite!!:)

Guest Amal

Honestly , I think she's so much better with no eyeliner , but since Jiyeon's GORGEOUS no matter what kkk~

She looks pretty with either! But i think the eyeliner makes her look more mature, while without eyeliner she looks more like a student, and cuter ^^

Jiyeonnie looks nice whether she has eyeliner or she stands with her clear skin :) I agree that she created a more lady-like feature when she has eyeliner and an adorable one when she doesn't wear it. This is nice, she can carry a face with just an eyeliner <3

I think with or without eye liner, Jiyeon still look pretty and the same to me.

She is unlike other idol, some idol really becomes non-recognizable after having their eye line remove.

But Jiyeon really looks the same to me with or without any make up. Not to mention eye liner.

Maybe because I stare at her for too long? LOL . Opps . smile.gif

Actually I can't really see the difference

But no matter with eyeliner or without eyeliner, she still look the same and adorable

;)

She really looks cute ! OMG I can't stop looking at her pics