Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] A male Eunjung look alike! - Teen Top Neil

LegendaryLvl1

A male Eunjung look alike! - Teen Top Neil

448093%280%29-426292_11286.JPG

Recent self photos of Eunjung have revealed that Eunjung (with bangs) looks somewhat similar to Teen Top Neil.

Through Twitter, Eunjung commented "Group K music video front hair bangs for Baekhee ㅋㅋㅋ I look like a pokemon" whilst revealing a photo of herself with the new look.

Following, a certain netizen posted "Is it bad that I think she looks like Teen Top?" to which the post received over 822 approvals.

A photo of Teen Top Neil with a similar haircut shows that the two have similar outward appearances.

Netizens replied "They look exactly the same" "헐... They look the same" "I didn't know his name but I was thinking about him"

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110210n21078?mid=e0100

Written by: ###

Translated by: LegendaryLvl1 @ Diadem

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe the shape of the face and their lips!~

:)

it's really great another eunjung's look alike of a human, there

was a time she compared to a puppy, LOL>

this time it's a guy,

:) eunjung is already a flower boy of t-ara so

its like your just looking at the same pic.

:):lol: <

Hmm.. I don't think they look that similar, either, haha. Eunjung is a lot more attractive, no offense. I feel as if her face proportions and facial features are better than Teen Top whoever. Is Teen Top an idol group or something? Or is it just a title because I've never heard of that. Well, anyways, maybe it's just because to me, Eunjung is cooler haha but I guess I can admit that I'm a little biased even though I'm a girl and I'm supposed to think the guy is cuter or whatever.