Diadem Forums

[11.02.21] T-ara's Jiyeon, "half make-up" humiliation, 'same face different feel'

LegendaryLvl1

T-ara's Jiyeon, "half make-up" humiliaton, 'same face different feel'

20110220_1298203076_59476200_1.jpg

A recent release of Jiyeon's face (half with make-up, half without) has been a hot topic online.

It was revealed on the 20th during an airing of 'Sunday's Good - Heroes'. The reason for such an appearance was due to a previous episode, where the 'half make-up, half without' was decided as a penalty.

On the day of the show Jiyeon, No SaYeon, Gahee and IU's face were revealed in a row.

The MCs exclaimed some surprise as Jiyeon had a notorious image of having large eyes.

Viewers of the show commented, "There's such a big difference between Jiyeon with eyeliner and without", "But she's still cute", and "Jiyeon is degrading."

Source: http://www.t-arafan....sc=desc&no=5323

Written by: -

Translated by: LEGENDARYLVL1@Tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. she looks very different. you can definitely see the difference in her face. either way, that comment about her being degrading is way to extreme and really mean. she still looks cute and all, but just different. the dark spot on her face is kinda creepy though, but she's still the same Jiyeon we know and love :]

The most noticeable part is her right eyes ( the makeup one ) is bigger than the other one because of eyeliner lol,

by the way i think the "humiliation" part comment is unnecesary, because in my oppinion even without make up she still one of the cutest (if not the cutest) idol around. nuff said

Haizzz she needs some rest, I mean luk @ the dark spot below her no-makeup eye...

But "degrading"??? lol the fact that she works so hard that she doesnt hv enouf time to rest->her face's kinda pale doesnt make her "degrading" ok

Yeah, I've noticed how big a difference eyeliner can make when it comes to making eyes look bigger. Case in point? Gain! Haha, no offense, though. I love Gain. Anyways, I think this is partly the reason why some guy celebrities put on some eyeliner, too, now. I've looked at myself in the mirror once before when I only had one eye done with very light eyeliner and it still made a pretty big difference. But it's not like Jiyeon has small eyes to begin with, anyways. Does she have double eyelids, though? I can't tell.

The last comment about Jiyeon being degrading is a little confusing, though. How does this have anything to do with Jiyeon and degradation?

"Jiyeon is degrading" <<< HAHAHAHA where did that come from?

i think she's pretty either way.. it's just that half thing is so weird HAHAHA looks like her face was swollen or something.

neverthless i love heroes for putting out such event haha we get to see a lot of jiyeon's side.

jiyeon hwaiting!!!