Diadem Forums
LegendaryLvl1

[11.02.21] T-ara's Jiyeon, "half make-up" humiliation, 'same face different feel'

Lol Jiyeon is still cute and jumpy please i hope netizen will let this past without blowing things up. lol. they have criticized Jiyeon enough already... :<

The biggest difference would be her eyes...with eye liner...her eyes look bigger and sexier....it's nt dat big of a difference though...

i enjoyed watching her during de b-boy challenge...she looks adorable b-girling with the half makeup face...

Eyeliners make your eyes big.. its one of the purposes why eyeliners exist.

i find it annoying sometimes to those people ask why theres difference with make-up and no make-up.

if someone doesnt have any difference with make-up on, they shld just forget abt buying make-ups and save their money.

I think the comment regarding Jiyeon being "degrading" meant as in,

"Jiyeon is so pretty she makes me feel about how I look like."

Which makes it a compliment!... For Jiyeon, at least. ^_^

But I guess it's open to interpretation, right?

thats the illusion of eye-liner. i defines the shape of the eye.

in all honesty i had to look at the picture a few moments before i realized the difference. to me its not noticable. one eye looks darker, but they are the same size. she looks just as good without make up.

Of course everybody will look weird if they have only half of their face with make up on. -_-

If you watch the episode, on the starting of the show, they showed a bare face Jiyeon, (before she applied the half face make up) and she look so pretty,

and I have to say honestly she look prettier without make up on or less make up.

But of course the full make-up Jiyeon is pretty too.

I don't understand why is this degrading, haiz~

I think they're just jealous. HAHAHA

JIyeon ^_^<3<3<3

The biggest difference would be her eyes...with eye liner...her eyes look bigger and sexier....it's nt dat big of a difference though...

i enjoyed watching her during de b-boy challenge...she looks adorable b-girling with the half makeup face...

Haha true that. Not to mention she showed off some hidden b-girl skillz. I think she even shocked herself lol.