Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLvl1

[11.02.21] T-ara's Boram, past photos - "who is that man?"

boram is one of those people who just look alot younger than they are. i hear that alot myself. and though people say im lucky, i dont really like it. well maybe its because i'm a guy? but i purposely grow facial hair just to NOT look so young.

T-ara (albeit Jiyeon) accepted that they all had boyfriends prior to their debut (in their very first interview with Radio Star where Eun Jung got all embarassed asking her ex to please delete the photo they once took together). Boram even said that they parted well in her case. So I don't know why this is a big deal since it seems like they've never been hiding this fact at all.

TBH, if he's her BF, it really makes some kind of sense (sort of~) since her ideal types are cute boys and I think blurred pictures aside, I think that the guy is kinda (?) LOL

Besides, she's a human~ She can have a BF since she's like... 20~21 years old already that time~

BTW, Boram does look like an elementary kid here~ XD

Did I read right? She's just 21 there? Omo! How come? I mean how did she do it, she looks so young. Well it doesn't show that she's in her mid 20's now though :D Who's that man BTW? He's hair looks familiar LOL

^^ She looks so young in the picture even though she is already looking young even until now .

But anw, she look close with that friend of hers . Cute .

oh no...who is the man? boyfriend???? im jealous...

he looks so close to Boram

and boram really looks the same as now...

but I hope Boram said "a friend"

OMO !

Is that Boram in 21 years old ?

yaaaa she looks like an elementary school student !

anyway who is that next to her ?

maybe her cousin or brother ?

or her friend ?

Is that really boram?? its no suprise if she had a boyfriend, would be strange if she hasn't had a bf before cause she is the oldest among T-ara.

but tbh I can't even recognise her she is so young back then!!