Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.02.25] MBLAQ's G.O, "Soyeon has celebrity illness," surprise revelation!

LOL...there goes our Queen Soyeon.

Doesn't he remember she's the Queen? LOL

But it's quite normal for a girl to buy branded bags.

"Folded my arms since I was three." great reply...haha...can't wait for the episode. ^^

Hahahaha. Celebrity Illness. xD I know noona is really good in socializing. Probably she has a lot of celebrity friends! Brand name bags? Is noona the brand name kind? =P Doesn't seems so. =P

SoYeon noona fighting!!

This made me remember that Haha mong show T-ara episode when G.O came to the girls apartement disguised as a delivery man and they say G.O and Soyeon have some kind of scandal but it doesn't get public,seeing both of them this close i wonder their relationship is...rolleyes.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA. As expected of our Queen So Yeon.

It is normal for ppl to have branded bags i guess. Besides, her parents dote on her. Just refer to the HahaMong show. haha

She is an idol no doubt. haha

Lol, i don't knwo, i sorta expected that and hope that nothing bad will happen from it, i think because she's more older and can sing really well, she uses her money for branded stuff, but isn't everyone like that, maybe, BUT HAVE FUN ON THE SHOW SOYEON, hope to see more of her :D

I've folded my arms like this since I was three years old

This is daebak! Soyeon is so cool, haha.

I love to see G.O-Soyeon interaction, both of them are funny :D

That's not an illness. She's just a girl who's into branded stuff. If I have enough money, i'm like that too.

Btw, G.O went into Soyeon's room. I didnt expect that to happen O_O

I don't really get the whole 'celebrity illness' thing... Does that mean she became arrogant or something? If not, what's so weird about a girl having brand name bags? :D Boy, we love them brand names.

Interesting article, but I don't really understand what "celebrity illness" is...

Tonnes of girls like to buy branded clothing and accessories, and as for the pose...lots of girls use it too XD

dousmellsoyeoncookin.jpg

i am not surprised as i have been saying soyeon is the most electrifying girl in korean entertainment.

that requires, style, charisma and an endless amount of talent.

it is not something that is learned, one most be born with these traits naturally... (like soyeon.)