Diadem Forums
LegendaryLvl1

[11.03.07] T-ara Eunjung, beauty upon a bed; what are you going to do about the puffy eyes?

T-ara Eunjung, beauty upon a bed; what are you going to do about the puffy eyes?

137607.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung has released a photo of herself upon her bed.

On the 7th through her twitter, Eunjung tweeted "Good morning... I mean good afternoonㅎㅎㅎㅎ" along with her photo.

It looks as though Eunjung posted the photo as soon as she woke up - late in the 'morning'.

The beauty acted a bit shy - covering her face with her hand - but her make-up-less face was presented.

Her puffy eyes show that she took the photo straight after sleeping - along with her bushy hair.

Netizens posted: "It's a pity that her eyes are swollen", "I'd rather she posted a prettier picture of herself, but it's still good to look at a shot that hasn't been altered" and "It's somewhat of a brave presentation".

Source: http://www.t-arafan.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=news&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=5567

Written by: -

Translated by: LEGENDARYLVL1@Tiaradiadem.com / legendkpop.com

Swollen eyes? She's still pretty!! Her schedule probably ends at midnight, waking up in the afternoon. =P Reminds me of how she slept in car and manager took pictures of her. xD

EunJungie fighting!!

lol!!! she still looks super cute!!! her puppy eyes are just amazing~ her real face looks more refreshing though =) woof you Eunjung!!!!

What is wrong with those netizens' comments?! XD

Do they not see the beauty that is Eunjung just because she took a picture of when she just woke up?

(; o___O)