Diadem Forums

[11.03.08] T-ara Hyomin, "I annoyed the police when I was little" Why?

LegendaryLvl1

T-ara Hyomin, "I annoyed the police when I was little" Why?

201103080057541001_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara's Hyomin has revealed stories of her childhood

On the 7th of March Hyomin stated on KBS 2TV's '대국민 토크쇼 안녕하세요' (General Public Talkshow Hello) "There was a time when I annoyed the police."

Hyomin stated, "When I was young I went to my friends' house and fell asleep at a really late time. My parents had no idea at the time so they filed a missing person's report."

Following, Hyomin continued, "At that time my dad had had a few drinks. So my father went to the police crying saying 'Save my daughter!'"

Having found out what happened Hyomin went to the police station with a heavy heart - buying snacks for the officers along the way.

Source: http://www.t-arafan.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=news&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=5573

Written by: -

Translated by: LEGENDARYLVL1 @ Tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Hyomin's so cute and funny! Seems like her variety show comedy sense has been in her since she's young! Haha, she knew how to please those police officers by buying snacks on the way. XD Certainly most young children would not think of doing that. CUTEEE!

"At that time my dad had had a few drinks. So my father went to the police crying saying 'Save my daughter!'"

I can't help but to giggle at that. Her parent's must've been so worried.

Was nice of Hyomin to buy the police snacks in the end. xD

Aww. I dont know whether it's appropriate that I laugh at this. But what the heck - ROFL! <3

It's cute that her dad got drunk, went to the police and cried "Save my daughter". :o

Hyomin's got a great, caring dad. Even little Hyomin was such a sweetheart - buying snacks as an apology present. ^_^