Diadem Forums

[11.03.06] Kim Soo-Hyun and Ham Eunjung appears in Myeongdong, traffic "paralyzed"...guerrilla date stopped temporarily

MustardMilk

Kim Soo-Hyun and Ham Eunjung appears in Myeongdong, traffic "paralyzed"...guerrilla date stopped temporarily201103052228151001_1.jpg20110305_1299313483_72894100_1.jpg

On March 5th, Soo-Hyun and Eunjung appeared on the streets of Myeongdong, Joong-gu, Seoul for their Spris Dream Project advertisement campaign. With the news, the fans filled the area with themselves even before they appeared.

The two looked surprised with so many fans surrounding them. Because of their newly gained fame thanks to recently aired Dream High, the two was surrounded by so many fans that they had a difficult time walking, and the guerrilla date was even terminated momentarily.

But soon, the two playfully responded to their fans' love by smiling brightly and imitating Lee Ha-nuel and Wheesung on the stage prepared in front of the Spris shop. Ham Eunjung and Kim Soo-Hyun wore blue and red jackets, putting a couple-like mood on. Soo-Hyun also proved his friendship with Eunjung by patting her head and such.

The netizens responded to their visit by saying "Lucky for who was there," "I think they're going to be more handsome and pretty when I see them up close" "Aw, I'm jealous, I want to be there."

On the other hand, ran by Spris is a mentoring program in four categories (R&B, hiphop, rock, and dance) for six monthes, on and offline. Wheesung, (R&B Lee Ha-nuel, (Hiphop) No Brain, (Rock) Poppin' Hyun Joon (Dance) were selected as Dream Mentors. The final contestant will have various experiences like lessons and missions issued by the mentors, and finally put on a stage on the final concert in September.

Source: T-arafan.com

Written by:

Translated by: MustardMilk @ Diadem

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cruzer1979

wow look at the crowd... and some pic eunjung squish ... poor baby... but that mean you become more popular...ha..ha.. but diadrem can u please eng sub this guerrilla date like u do for guerrilla date for t-ara... i think eunjung had mention about t-ara comeback in guerrilla date... please...please

They both looked great in casual outfits! They are so popular now that even before they arrived, fans had crowded the area. Thankfully nothing bad happened. It must have been a risky situation with so many people there. Anyway, Eunjung and Soohyun jjang~!