Diadem Forums

[11.03.14] T-ara Hyomin, Self-shot inside the aeroplane! 'Doll-like' beauty

LegendaryLvl1

T-ara Hyomin, Self-shot inside the aeroplane! 'Doll-like' beauty

2011031430379343.jpg

On the 14th Hyomin tweeted "I've come back from Thailand safely/well... But is it because of my clothes? I slept really well" - whilst uploading a picture.

Inside the photo Hyomin is seen to be wearing the infamous 'Polka-dot' T-shirt, putting on white headphones and maintaining her clear complexion with a cute expression - which she displays quite proudly.

Netizens who saw the photo commented "It's pleasing", "This self-camera is pleasing to the eye", "She's pretty even inside the plane", "Definately no one can follow Hyomin's fashion sense" and "Her complexion is so good" - revealing positive attitudes towards the image.

Meanwhile, the opening of the MBC '50th anniversary of Hallyu' (at Thailand, Bangkok, The Raja Network Gala National Stadium) was celebrated by DBSK, SNSD and T-ara on the 12th.

Source: T-arafan

Written by: -

Translated by: LegendaryLvl1 @ TiaraDiadem

Note: Pictures below are media sources found AFTER the date of article publication

2011031430379343.jpg

3jG4-1.jpg

3jG5.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seem like Hyomin wore that polka-dot clothes all the time when she was in Bangkok @@

but she looks beautiful with whatever she wears, remember the time when she wore a rabbit suit - a pink rabbit suit =))