Diadem Forums

[11.03.15] 5dolls collaboration, "Thankful, but sad"

LegendaryLvl1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cruzer1979

I feel a bit disappointed to 5 Dolls after I read it....

I know that 5 Dolls might be disappointed to CCM for approve T-ara's favor to collaborate with them..

But they should think it in a positive way...

They would learn something new from their collaboration with T-ara...and it'll be useful for them...

I know that they're thankful to T-ara but I didn't seem theirs thankful are sincere from themselves...

I think T-ara will sad after they read about it...They want to help 5 Dolls but instead of it,5 Dolls want to compete with them...

5 Dolls should think how to make them more recognize,more popular and more success before thinking how to compete with T-ara!!

I think they should think how to compete with all new girl groups in Korea first...not the seniors first....

follow me in twitter : @T2HQSJEB

yup... i totally 100000% agree.. with u.. i just see 5 dolls perform of t-ara...

i could understand what 5Dolls is feeling,, it must have hurt them to know that they still need T-ara to get more attention....... They probably wanted to get people to know them because of their ability & not because they do a collaboration w/ T-ara members....... I mean let's admit it some people watch they performance because their performing w/ T-ara and they must have know it too........ but even though i could understand them i am still a bit disappointed about their comments regarding T-ara,, first the one that they wanted to surpass T-ara's popularity & now they were sad,, i can't help but feel that they should atleast be happy that T-ara help them or they should have not just tell in the interview that they were sad cuz T-ara might read their interview and what do you think would they feel? They were very happy to be collaborating w/ 5dolls but their sad.....

i think 5 doll thankful for T-ara's help, it makes more people watch their performance (me is exp)

but they feel bad beacuse they did'nt success as they hope before

but it's ok, T-ara sang with Davich and Seeya before and now is 5 dolls

i belive T-ara and 5 dolls will develope

So are they really sad? Or were they happy that their seniors helped them?

Anyways, I personally think they debuted naturally and it was really nice in general.

But now, it's up to them after their seniors had given them a push. Work hard~ ^^

haha, typical 5dolls comment. why is it always about t-ara~? first they want to surpass t-ara, second hyoyoung is jealous of hwayoung's debut on t-ara, and now they're talking about their collaboration with t-ara lol xD

Woah... hyoyoung never said she was jealous of hwayoung. I think you misread that article.

The management should have taken more time to carefully hone the image they wanted 5dolls to impart and researched how well it would sell. There is absolutely no excuse to have their costume go from college student, to some sort of militant organization, to risque...gym members?, the second iteration alone made absolutely no sense for the group and its song.

They say consistency is important for child development, I cannot help but think it may well apply to a fledgling music group as well.

I hope CCM gets its act together before they begin their next promotional cycle.

I agree, if you look even at another example of a "sub-unit" group, like say Orange Caramel, they had a very clear concept and stuck to it the entire time. You never saw them come out in all black leather outfits or something one week, it was always some cute fairytale dress or something that fit the song. Or even look at another "rookie" group like Secret or Sistar, both kept with clearly defined concepts as well and saw a lot of success.

I think 5dolls has a decent and catchy song, but they don't know what they want it to be, the music video is kind of long and depressing, and only features 2 members, and then their performance outfits are kind of all over the place as you mentioned, nothing really meshing with anything else as central to their concept, or giving any hint to what it actually is.

Well I couldn't blame 5dolls for their response like that

I mean they are new and just debut with their 5 girls formation like that, so they must want to show theri skills and performance to the people so they can be known

If there are T-ara's members on their stage, and we all know that T-ara is more popular and well-known, they can easily overshadowed by T-ara's members

And I have to admit, I am looking into Jiyeon more than to 5dolls's members, so sorry

But I think this is a good start, I hope they can learn to accept that feeling thus creating a stronger family bond

It's normal for 5dolls to feel that way. However, their thoughts appeal that they're really envious (in an alarming way) to their seniors especially to the T-ara fans. I just hope the competition they're seeking is a healthy one ^^ I wish both group a good luck :D