Diadem Forums

[11.03.15] 5dolls collaboration, "Thankful, but sad"

LegendaryLvl1

"In reality, T-ara are our competitors. When we go up stage they advise us how to look good on camera, how to make the appropriate gestures - they teach us a lot," whilst saying, "even this collaboration was due to the T-ara seniors saying 'How would it be to do a special stage?'"

:D Actually there is something I am very disappointed about the 5Dolls. They are under the same agency. But, how can they say such a thing? T-Ara is not a rival for 5Dolls, although I think that the T-Ara was more famous than 5Dolls. However, 5Dolls just make their debut. They are the senior and junior, not a rival. They're Family, Right?

I hope, even though they are competing it is a competition that will not divide it between the T-Ara and also 5Dolls. Because I also like Coed or 5Dolls itself ... *Amen* :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I do understand their side. They must be frequently compared with the fabulous T-ara, while they should create her own and proper style. But still, they fairly recognize T-ara's help, which appeases their own greed to want popularity. I believe T-ara understands that and has their rookies in their hearts. Keep it up, 5dolls; T-ara will always be there to give you advice, for sure!

I really don't know what they are trying to say... o.o I'm confused. I don't follow 5dolls so I don't know what changes happened to them but the only thing I know is that it's nice to see them helping each other out and not just fighting alone.

the first time i read that i was a little bit disappointed to hear 5Dolls say that but after thinking about it again. i see where they are coming from. every rookie group probably had that feeling and wants to stand out on their own not in the shadow of their sunbaes ... but i hope in the end they will look back on it and think of it as a good memory together ^^

T-ara FIGHTING! ... 5Dolls GO GO!!

I think that at first, the girls were really happy to be able to promote as a girl group, and had really big ambitions, like winning the rookie group of the year award. But then when T-ARA joined them in the promotions, they started to feel a little nervous because of the obvious attention T-ARA always gets, and were a little skeptical of the collaboration stages, and what benefit it holds for them. But it was a little saddening to me when they said that the collaboration stage was T-ARA's idea, because it seemed to me that they may not really agree with the decision, but had to run with it anyway because T-ARA is their senior. They shouldn't think of T-ARA as their rivals, although at some point, that is true. It'd be better for them to think of T-ARA as their teachers. The fact of the matter is, T-ARA didn't go up on that stage and stole the show from them. They even said themselves that T-ARA had helped them a lot. I think that they were sad because they felt like they had lost to a rival. It's the mind set that matters in this situation. Though I hope 5dolls will do well, of course.