Diadem Forums

[11.03.15] Heroes is really abolished... IU say's to Jiyeon "We won't be able to meet every week"

LegendaryLvl1

[11.03.15] Heroes is really abolished... IU say's to Jiyeon "We won't be able to meet every week"

157F6F574D7F06A713F256.jpg

The topic regarding the abolishment of 'Heroes' has begun to emerge.

This was the 14th episode of MBC's 'Come and Play' where the theme included 1993 (birth year) female idols in high school. In this episode, IU said to T-ara's Jiyeon "I'm scared that we'll stray apart if we stop seeing each other after having seen you every week."

Although SBS's 'Sunday is Good - Heroes' hasn't been confirmed. Heroes has a unique combination of IU and Jiyeon that cannot be matched. Also, since the 9th, the abolition opinion of Heroes has been underway.

Some netizens have commented "In the end I think the abolition isn't going to go through", "It's not IU or Jiyeon who are asking to have it stopped."

Following, the 'Heroes' crew has stated their position "Nothing has been decided"

Meanwhile, Heroes, since last July has been proceded by 이휘재 (Lee Hui Jae), who has undertaken: 노사연 (No Sa Yeon), 필두로 (Pil Doo Ro), 서인영 (So In Young), 가희 (Ga Huei) and 유인나 (Yoo In Na) in a varitey of entertaining programs.

Source: T-arafan

Written by: -

Translated by: LegendaryLvl1 @ TiaraDiadem.com

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats what IU meant because the way she said is kind of referred to Heroes than music shows. I know Korean so im not relying on translations or rumors.

Usually variety shows have a one year contract for each member so it could be that they are leaving.

on the other hand, IU could have simply mean that they cant see each other on music shows since neither is promoting songs and they are mcs on different shows

IU's words were so touching here. It's true. The most closest and frequent idols interact is during schedules not after them.

A pity to both of them. Hope Heroes make up their minds faster, it's annoying to have complexed feelings about stuff like this. :(