LegendaryLvl1

[11.03.15] Heroes is really abolished... IU say's to Jiyeon "We won't be able to meet every week"

hope it just a gossip , i bareky to followed Heroes :(

is that because a rating for this program is down ? really sad if heroes will be end soon ..

Can't say dat i didnt see dat coming...

I really dont wanna Heroes to stop...dats de onli show i wait for every sunday...its so saddening...

i cant see any jiyeon-iu moments anymore....

NOOOOOOO !! PLEASSEE DON'T ABOLISH HEROES, D: its my sunshine to my rainy days, it make me inflated when i fell deflated !! NOOOO !! don't let it be abolished, i won't be able to smile as much anymore D: i'll become emo and depressed, this is RETARDED, why are they doing this, i won;t be able to see my favourite duo again AHHHHH ! this news is the most depressing news i've heard in a while (as well as all the natural disaster crisis thingo)

Same with my opinion before, I really don't want this show to end.. :no:

It's one of my irreplaceable entertainment, and I didn't expect it to end this fast

Please continue it for a bit longer, at least another year maybe :P

SEEEE !! THESE ARE ON OF THE REASONS I DON'T WANT HEROES TO BE ABOLISHED D: i love the JiYeon and IU duo, they are absolutely adorable and crack me up no matter what i feel, i hope they don't confirm it, it'll be DEPRESSING

Awww, IU and Jiyeon's friendship.

I guess that because of their busy schedules it would be even harder for them to meet up.

Heroes was a way of them being able to see each other every week

LOL.. actually I have no idea what Heroes is..

Is it drama? or what?

Well, can't meet everyday is okay as long as they still keep contact <3

They're still young and they deserve to have a bit fun!

Though I'm pretty sure that they're having fun because they're not just working, but also doing their hobby :)

Kinda sad since they're both 93'ers. And I know why they say it'll be hard to see each other after the show's end; they all have schedules, and Heroes' abolishment just means another show to appear on. Sad to find it inconvenient to meet as idols, especially if your friend was IU or Jiyeon!