Diadem Forums

[11.03.17] Overwhelming opposition to the abolishment of Heroes

LegendaryLvl1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand the move from the company's point of view. Declining viewership really hurt Heroes (of course a lot has to do with its timeslot). It's really too bad because with a few tweaks to the show, it could have become something really nice. The past few variety shows with a female cast haven't gone too well. Hopefully they can learn and get back some of the stars of the show, like our Jiyeon.

I haven't seen all Heroes episodes but I really enjoy the eps I watched :D I think it's sad that it will end because people love them and it's touching that a lot are opposing to the temporary decision made ^^ BTW, Jiyeonnie isn't at the pic TT.TT

Though I never seen the program, just heard about it, I think it deserves a second chance. It's not really that the program needs to be abolished because of low rating. In fact, I think it just needs to turn into something a bit more interesting. I mean, it has famous people and the MCs are the funniest, the program has everything to be successful (well, almost), it just needs a bit more of a thought. Heroes, fighting!

i sincerely hope that heroes does not get cancelled...like many others have stated, i also like the cast, especially jiyeon and iu (same age chingoo) ...

i don't know what they would be replaced by...it's a shame, perhaps more so for narsha having been on invincible youth and now possibly heroes being cancelled...