Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara fans, where are you from?

Juliette

Hello, I'm from China but moved to Indonesia, since I has a Chinese grandpa & a Indonesian grandma.

Wow, it's Chinese new year and you still checked diadem? :o Anw, Happy Chinese new year to you, mate. ;)

I'm from Bali - Indonesia, the isle of Gods. \0/

If anyone here resides in Bali (especially Denpasar area) and would like to spazz together, feel free to PM me. :D

Wow, it's Chinese new year and you still checked diadem? :o Anw, Happy Chinese new year to you, mate. ;)

I'm from Bali - Indonesia, the isles of Gods. \0/

If anyone here resides in Bali (especially Denpasar area) and would like to spazz together, feel free to PM me. :D

Hehe..

Happy Chinese New Year to you too. :)

Actually I'm a christian but I still celebrate this event with my family too. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Heh, three more replies, and it's the same thing with my country. One of the most historical days IMO, since it's the day that effectively sealed the end of the most deadliest war in history.

Where is everybody?

I've always thought that this place is generally dead. Plus some of the old regs back since 2012 don't seem to be active as they once were (maybe they moved on or something :/)

Haha, we have the third most replied thread here (1942, three more replies would be the same number as our independence year :P). But just one question though...

Where is everybody?

I'm here.. ^^

yeah :D hope t-ara will come visit us, soon!!!

right here bro :D always trying to online as much as i can..

Yeah, I'll go flight from my place to the Jakarta when they came to our country. Hell yeah.

Came, here all fellow Queen's lets do a chatting here.. ^^

Lets make this thread to little more fun..

I've always thought that this place is generally dead. Plus some of the old regs back since 2012 don't seem to be active as they once were (maybe they moved on or something :/)

Well, there's many option to indulge in a fandom, like social media for example. I've no idea how it was back in 2012 but from what I saw here, most people are either long time enthusiasts or new fans.

right here bro :D always trying to online as much as i can..

Then I'll be seeing you around. :D

I'm here.. ^^

Yeah, I'll go flight from my place to the Jakarta when they came to our country. Hell yeah.

Came, here all fellow Queen's lets do a chatting here.. ^^

Lets make this thread to little more fun..

When are you not? XD

How bout we'll go to Korea instead, mate? lol

This is a spazz thread, I'm sure they won't mind but there's already an SB for chatting. :P

Well, there's many option to indulge in a fandom, like social media for example. I've no idea how it was back in 2012 but from what I saw here, most people are either long time enthusiasts or new fans.

Believe it or not, 2012 was quite a hectic year hahahahahaha XD.

1. T-ara getting their first ever vacation since debut - which lasted just barely only a week (and Jiyeon only got a couple of days due to filming of Dream High 2). Before then, the whole notion of T-ara having never had a vacation was starting to get more noticed, after Soyeon publicly state in TV that the group didn't have one since debut.

2. KKS announcing membership changes, publicly threatening the girls that he'll kick them out over even the slightest opposition of his management. People here went absolutely ballistic over this one (myself included) and many were not looking forward to it.

3. June was when Areum and Dani were introduced, more people go ballistic again.

4. The Twitter scandal which grew into probably the biggest clusterf**k of a PR disaster in Korea's showbiz industry (undoubtedly the biggest for 2012). I believe that was the time when Diadem saw its biggest amount of people logged on simultaneously - in the thousands at any given point. Not surprisingly, things were...pretty chaotic, not to mention a number of fans, both I and K, left while others went into hyper-defensive mode.

5. The 'division' of the fandom. We winded up having people who blamed Hwayoung for the whole thing, some put bigger blame on T-ara and others on CCM. A small number, IIRC, even went as far to try to whitewash CCM's idiocy (and past idiocies before that). For pretty much 8-10 months or so, the forums here also winded up having to deal with one rather certain delulu who uhh....literally believed everything what CCM said is true, thought Hwayoung would actually come back to T-ara and among other many cuckoo nuttery stuff.

Good times ;)

^I'm curious, who's this delulu that you're talking about?

I think you'll have a pretty good guess to who it is from this link;

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/23495-hwaism-what-if-hwayoung-joined-a-new-group/page-2

There's a heck lot more threads that quickly went south in the Discussion and News sections that also come in mind, but those date from 2012 and early 2013, so it's a bit of a hassle to try finding them. To put it bluntly, someone on par with soyeonfanboy.

Believe it or not, 2012 was quite a hectic year hahahahahaha XD.

Good times ;)

Dang, I can't believe you'll go out of your way to explains all that.

And from what I've read, that must be hella party~ I regret not entering the K-pop scene sooner :P I'm pretty new actually, just into K-pop by the end of 2013, around the same time as number 9 release. In fact it was number 9 that droves me into this fandom, simply because it had similar beat/vibe as my favorite songs (Avicii, Krewella, Steve Aoki...you had the idea. XD).

Somehow it's a bliss, IDK if I can keep sane while going through the madness that is 2012 (to say it's literally the end of the world for some ppl isn't really far-fetched). lol. Oh, and that 'certain someone' stumbled into that account once, and I had the same thought. To witnessed thousands logged on into Diadem though, that must be quite a sight! Hahahah.

Must be good times indeed. :D

2012 is the released of many T-ara's song that has a good melody and lyric, but in that time too, T-ara's got their first problem and thats the worst problem that happen to them.
I love that year because of their songs that always catchy "Cry Cry, Lovey Dovey, Day By Day, and We Were In Love"

But I hate that year because that year T-ara had a hard time, and make some fans be their antis/haters. :(

Now, its already a years and a half, since the scandal. Hope this years become more shiny for them. ^^

@Vice-devil - No probs :3 Possibly could be nominated the most unusual kind of 'fan' XD.

Dang, I can't believe you'll go out of your way to explains all that.

And from what I've read, that must be hella party~ I regret not entering the K-pop scene sooner :P I'm pretty new actually, just into K-pop by the end of 2013, around the same time as number 9 release. In fact it was number 9 that droves me into this fandom, simply because it had similar beat/vibe as my favorite songs (Avicii, Krewella, Steve Aoki...you had the idea. XD).

Somehow it's a bliss, IDK if I can keep sane while going through the madness that is 2012 (to say it's literally the end of the world for some ppl isn't really far-fetched). lol. Oh, and that 'certain someone' stumbled into that account once, and I had the same thought. To witnessed thousands logged on into Diadem though, that must be quite a sight! Hahahah.

Must be good times indeed. :D

I'm a sucker when it comes to talking history XD. Suffice to say, there were big truckloads of drama that left a lot of memories hahahaha.

Consider yourself lucky though. I'm just glad it ain't happening anymore (or rather, not as frequently as it did) - especially with 'him' gone for quite some time now (whether if he gave up or got banned though is anyone's guess). T'was enough to annoy a lot of folks here up to the point quite a few complaints got thrown in and it didn't help that he'd be almost constantly rendering a lot of discussion threads go cold.

2012 is the released of many T-ara's song that has a good melody and lyric, but in that time too, T-ara's got their first problem and thats the worst problem that happen to them.

I love that year because of their songs that always catchy "Cry Cry, Lovey Dovey, Day By Day, and We Were In Love"

But I hate that year because that year T-ara had a hard time, and make some fans be their antis/haters. :(

Now, its already a years and a half, since the scandal. Hope this years become more shiny for them. ^^

agree with you :) since i become a fan after that scandal, i believe they will got many fans out there that still love them..

Then I'll be seeing you around. :D

im here again ^^ and theres no problem, right?if we chat in this thread :wacko:

im here again ^^ and theres no problem, right?if we chat in this thread :wacko:

^ Considering that lengthy discussion, I guess it doesn't really matter now. lol

Let us Indonesians took over this thread. *evil laugh*

Consider yourself lucky though. I'm just glad it ain't happening anymore (or rather, not as frequently as it did) - especially with 'him' gone for quite some time now (whether if he gave up or got banned though is anyone's guess). T'was enough to annoy a lot of folks here up to the point quite a few complaints got thrown in and it didn't help that he'd be almost constantly rendering a lot of discussion threads go cold.

Such an interesting back story Diadem got there. I guess I am lucky. Haha.

Anw, thanks for explaining. :lol: