Diadem Forums

[11.03.25] Kim Kwangsoo to Advance with a new Coffee Chain Business

☆ 원유란

Kim Kwangsoo to Advance CCM with a new Coffee Chain Business

2011032517204682654_1.jpg?time=092323

Kim Kwang Soo of Core Contents Media will join hands with their entertainers to create a chain of coffee cafes. According to Kim Kwang Soo, CCM representatives will arrive at Apgujeong-dong, Seoul on July 1st to pay for the opening of the coffee cafe chain.

On March 25th, Kim's representatives met with Star News and stated, "The Coffee Chain will be called 'Cafe Page One', in support of the drama 'Coffee House', which T-ara member Eunjung starred successfully in." Coffee House was the drama produced by CCM and aired by SBS last year.

Kim Kwang Soo then continued, "Artists in the company will also be expected to participate as shareholders, and we will combine the entertainment industry with our cafe chain." He stressed.

Currently, there are many popular singers and actors at CCM such as T-ara, Davichi, Co-Ed, Hong Jin Young, 5dolls, and many more.

Source: http://www.t-arafan.com/

Written by: -

Translated by: ☆ 원유란

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is Supernova / Choshinsung still included in CCM??

They still are, though they didn't include them in the original article, others such as Hwang Jung Eum, Yangpa, and Lee Jin were mentioned, but I summarized it a bit. It's probably because they have them promote in Japan so much, they forget to talk about them in Korean activities >_____<

I think it's an awesome idea!

I want the girls to be the waitresses. :3

I'd visit the coffee house everyday. First I need to get to Korea....

yeah! you're right! ^^

i also want our girls to be the waitresses so the cafe will get much success..

the cafe will be full..

i think it's a good idea to put up a cafe :D but yeah if it's based on Coffee House then will it be Book Cafe too?? hmm, it'll be good if the artist are indeed be the waitresses sometimes even just during the opening,, i'm sure the cafe will be SOO FULL.......