Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xxxiang

[11.03.27] Soyeon, a dancing prodigy since 5 years old?

[11.03.27] Soyeon, a dancing prodigy since 5 years old?

b71ba629a69a5e7645385778b642a491.jpg

T-ara's Soyeon displayed a distinctive strength in dancing, and was crowned the new dance terminator.

Being a fixed cast of KBS's "100 Points out of 100", Soyeon has attracted attention for her unstoppable talks and she unveiled an extraordinary story yet again. This week's guest includes Baby VOX's Shim Eun Jin, who showcased her dance to her hit songs during Baby VOX.

Soyeon then revealed that during her student life, she used to dance in the role of Shim Eun Jin during Baby VOX's dance as an expertise to show off to others. She then danced with Shim Eun Jin and showed an even more accurate version of the dance then the original.

The other casts member then showed admiration and praised her which lead to her revealing that she started watching television program at the age of 3 and even can dance to popular artiste, Yang Soo Kyung's song at the age of 5,csurprising those present.

Source: http://bntnews.hanky...3&mode=sub_view

Written By: -

Translated By: xxxiang@tiaradiadem

As usual,my trans may be a bit off.

... Soyeon have attracted attention for her unstoppable talks...

Hahaha! Seriously, that's our Tom cat, Soyeon! :D

I guess it was already meant to be that she's an awesome entertainer now. dancing at the age of 5, i can obviously see the future.

Thanks for the translation, I really appreciate it.

She ust proved her dancing skills to be called the new dance terminator. Keke

Edited out?!! NO WAY!!!

And yes, unstoppable talks, that's SoYeon noona. =P Plus her face looks calm everytime she non-stop talk.

The next dancing machine? She should pair up with YeoSeob! That would look really great!

SoYeon noona fighting!

When I saw the news I immediately thought "what the.. I don't remember seeing that" and then I realized it was edited out :D

LOL @ unstoppable talks, she's the Yeoido Rumor Mill.

aw it was edited out :( I wanted to see it too <3 but oh well anyways well at least we know that she's great at both singing and dancing even though we really wanted to see her. (why did they have to edit it out :( ) anyways Soyeon Hwaiting~! :)

Soyeon then revealed that during her student life, she used to dance in the role of Shim Eun Jin during Baby VOX's dance as an expertise to show off to others. She then danced with Shim Eun Jin and showed an even more accurate version of the dance then the original.

I want see the vdeo <3

Maybe great to see

wow she's great!!! she knows the dance very well and she even shows the former member of baby vox the dance with

accurate steps. wow is the only thing I can say....but I still loves Eunjung hehe...

waoh...

jjinja.....

i never think that soyeon would be a dancing machine....

so proud looking soyoen can dance so well....

i only think her beauty side with her outstanding vocal...

now i can't think like that again..<3