Diadem Forums

[11.03.30] T-ara's Eunjung confirmed for "We Got Married"

nathaniel

T-ara's Eunjung confirmed for "We Got Married"

st_1301453221_821510132_0.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung has joined the MBC program, "We Got Married".

Core Contents Media revealed on the 29th, "Eunjung has been confirmed to go on full-fledged shooting for 'We Got Married'".

Eunjung revealed, "I'm excited to shoot as a real virtual couple. Like Hwang Jung Eum unnie, it was a dream of mine to shoot like a real couple. Until now, I've only appeared as an actress, but I would like to present and show a fun side of me to viewers on 'We Got Married'," she said.

Eunjung has already began shooting, but her virtual male husband has yet to be decided.

Meanwhile, Eunjung made her debut in 1995 and is currently active in T-ara. She's appeared in dramas and films such a "Coffee House", "Dream High", and "Death Bell".

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110330n11526

Written by:

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

As much as I wanna see Eunjung on variety shows, I'm not supporting this idea of WGM. I hate this fake show. They're not married. One day couple show is fine, like Idol Army etc. I mean if Eunjung were to be in a serious relationship, she can be in one like that of other people in real life. I like Eunjung that much that I'm against this idea.

Even though she said she'd like to be in the show, who knows... it's a saying to news media.

yay!! i am soo excited to hear that eunjung is going to join WGM!!

i love that show to death already and having eunjung on it makes me love it 100x more!

i dun realli mind who her husband will be as long as their fun and entertaining! and treats her well of course!!

or as the rumors are going its Kim soo hyun? well who ever it is i'm happie.