Diadem Forums

[11.03.30] Eunjung's new husband Lee Jangwoo.. are they the "friendship" couple?

nathaniel

Eunjung's new husband Lee Jangwoo.. are they the "friendship" couple?

2011033193227_2011033197241.jpg

The newest couple for MBC's "We Got Married" was confirmed as T-ara Eunjung and Lee Jangwoo, who beat odds of 2/100 to get onto the show.

Lee Jangwoo, currently starring in the KBS drama "Smile, Donghae" will be appearing as a virtual couple with a marital status with T-ara's Eunjung, replacing the Adam (Jokwon of 2PM, Gain of Brown Eyed Girls).

After the first information on the new cast was released, they revealed it was "a man of a similar age, but not an idol." There was a lot of speculation, but surprisingly it turned out to be Lee Jangwoo, which gathered a hot response.

Netizens said, "Could they surpass the popularity of the Adam couple?", "This is really a surprising couple", "They aren't both idols, so it'll be fun to watch", showing a variety of responses and curiosity about this new couple.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have been in a k-pop forum, and there is huge positive response from the netizen.. so i'll be happy if everybody start to watch WGM because of them. Of course i'll focus on them for all the season even though i've never watched a We Got Married episode, i'm looking forward.

i disagree with the comment in the article saying that both aren't idols...the actor isn't an idol but i would say that eunjung is...

anyway, i don't know actors all that well and i don't watch the drama or have ever heard of him...

i'm already against this marriage thinking that eunjung should be doing something else more productive, like a drama or movie...

i think its too soon to give them a name such as "friendship couple"...defeats the purpose of marriage, even a fake tv variety marriage...

but i will watch it to see eunjung...i love eunjung...(saw the hahamong show t-ara episode...sad to learn that eunjung had not seen her father for over 5 years, since her high school graduation)

teehee!! im;' soo happy to hear that eunjung's hubbie is finally revealed!!

i have no idea who the dude is but from searching his pics on online,, hes kinda good looking!

im' sure he will fit right in with our eunjung, i'm excited to see how their interaction will be!

can't wait till the first broadcast

omo omo~ our eunjung's hubbie!! :3

although they are not both idols i'm pretty sure they will boom the crowd. (:

the new guy is really good looking once you take a look at his other pics.

wish eunjung another fruitful experience filming!

will definitely watch this drama, hopefully soon here in diadem. :3

♥♥♥