Diadem Forums

[11.03.30] Eunjung's new husband Lee Jangwoo.. are they the "friendship" couple?

nathaniel

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh..So they are replacing Adam, I thought they're replacing YongSeo but still the same.

I doubt they'll be the friendship couple, I honestly think that Lee Jangwoo is going to lead Eunjung a lot.

I think it would be hard to surpass adam because well they are like the foundation of how WGM can go far. But I hope this couple would be love by many too.

Netizens said, "Could they surpass the popularity of the Adam couple?", "This is really a surprising couple", "They aren't both idols, so it'll be fun to watch", showing a variety of responses and curiosity about this new couple.

wat da heckk

but i think..eunjung needs a "hot" husband..not this.. sorry to say.. the guy..who's the guy?? O_O

SO LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS!!!!!!

the news that eunjung gonna be on wgm is true and then WGM is one of my fav shows so it will be so awesome seeing eunjung every saturday. lol

but i really don't know who is lee jang woo. hoping to see him in WGM, how they became a couple~~ ahhh can't wait!!!