Diadem Forums

[11.03.30] Eunjung's new husband Lee Jangwoo.. are they the "friendship" couple?

nathaniel

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really look foward for the couple!!

The guy, Lee Jang Woo, i know him by watching 3 brothers and smile again,donghae Kdrama..

Also, he's cousin of HwanHee-Fly to sky,which he also a WGM couple in previous show...

But i didnt espect him will be couple with our EunJung!!

The show going to be fun!!cant wait for the episode!..hehehe..

They will be a cute Husband and wife couple!..hehehehebiggrin.gif

damnitttt i was really digging for eunjung - kim soo hyun! too bad KBS won't let MBC steal their actors just like that. it's hilarious how eunjung has a CF with kim soo hyun these few days though HAHA -- cheating already within the first week of marriage? LOLLERS!!!

although i was sad that it wasn't kim soohyun, lee jang woo is pretty "kenchanta" as well :) i loved him in 'three brothers' (weekend drama in 2009) (he was a police officer) and i'm watching him currently in 'smile, donghae' as well. he has a great personality i think and has a lot of charisma. i can definitely see great friendship within them already! so far i can't see them any more than friends though (maybe it's my obsession with kim soo hyun) so WGM will have something to work on :D i like couples with growth :)

Dojin! LOL That's Jangwoo's character's name in Smile, Donghae <3 Eunjung!!!! I'm sure she'll do well and entertain us all with her lovely personality. I was quite skeptical about Jangwoo at first, mainly because he plays a bad character in Smile, Donghae XD But that's unfair judgement towards him. I hope they'll be happy together! <3 <3

Guest cruzer1979

it's like k-pop drama.. if you remember.. nickhun first rumors with eunjung...(and then with victoria) and the other couple... woojun .. if you all still remember.. once in star golden bell (kbs variety show.) he like eunjung and want to propose her if he younger...he..he.. how are they all react after eunjung nickhun and woojun see each other... like hollowen day, sport where they must attend and play with their couple...