Diadem Forums

[11.03.30] Eunjung's new husband Lee Jangwoo.. are they the "friendship" couple?

nathaniel

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh so looking forward to a subbed version of eunjung-jangwoo's wgm! eunjung is one of my biases, and i love jangwoo on the sitcom with shinee's taemin!! laugh.gif the teaser looks fun. btw what is meant by "friendship couple"? huh.gif

IM FEELING LIKE IM GONNA EXPLODE NOW!

yaaayyy for dizzzz! \\o//\\o//\\o// really am happy! im a jangwoo fans and hearing that he's going to do a wgm, with eunjung! makes me really really exciteddd!

it has been said that they're gonna be a lovely couple :D i just cant wait the 1st episode to air!

i think they're going to be my new fav couple :3 <3<3 finallyyy a non idol-idol couple

I have just heard of Lee Jang Woo from this. So I searched him up, and he is a fine man.

I am so excited to watch their couple. I hope it will be as funny as the other past couples. Let us know if their are any subbed vids, okay?

I'm not gonna lie.... I wouldn't have expected Jangwoo to be Eunjung's partner (AT ALL) however, I am still going to watch... I love love LOVE the Adam Couple... I small part of me hopes Eunjung and Jangwoo surpasses the Adam Couple... what a guilty pleasure... :P

• 1 month later...

I'm so excited for this! I've been dying to see Eunjung on We Got Married since the very first episode of the KhunToria one, when she appeared for a moment!

I don't know this Jangwoo actor, but I hope they'll get along well and it'll be interesting.

Eunjung unnie fighting!