Diadem Forums

[11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out"

nathaniel

8dafeb9c4f6e2b9f70e651066b70a6cd.jpg

Jiyeon from the popular girl group T-ara made a surprise 'runaway' confession.

On MBC's "Bouquet" recent episode aimed toward family, there was a question asked 'if you've ever ran away from home during school,' in which Jiyeon's response shocked the audience. But only Jiyeon knew she she had ran away, not even her family knew.

Jiyeon explained during her middle school years, she decided to quietly run away from her home. However, 30 minutes after leaving home she received a call from her parents about her brother. Her brother tried to run away at the same time. Jiyeon, surprised and unaware her brother was going to run away from home, joined with her parents immediately to help find her brother.

Thanks to her runaway brother, her "runaway attempt event" was quietly buried. The full story can be heard on Sunday, April 3 on the MBC Family variety, "Bouquet".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Guest pik85

I wonder why she wanted to run away in the first place. It's weird how her brother ran away on the same day or maybe he was looking for her.Can't wait to watch Bouquet to see this part hhehe :angry:

I think this just goes to show how much she loves her brother. Lol~! For her to forget all about her own issues (which prompted her decision to runaway) and search for her brother instead is really something indeed. She puts her brother first before herself. Aww, I :D sibling love such as this. ^_^

On a more serious note, something serious must have happened to prompt both siblings to runaway. :/