Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out"

i heard that it is common for kids to run away for a period of time in korea...i don't know how they support themselves during that time or where they stay...

it's kind of scary to think of kids on the streets as a common phenomena in korea...

hahaha! nice one jiyeon! thanks to her brother she did not get caught and she did not continue her plan . . .

i want to watch this "bouquet" so badly!!!!!

LOL, is her brother trying to help her, or is her brother really trying to run away. haha

i wonder whats the reason behind the both of them having the thoughts of running from home.

they don't only looks the same but they think the same way too lol

i would like to watch this show but i havent found it :(

Haha i feel like so many idols have ran away from home before! I know Kahi from after school did. Hmmm maybe strict parents ?

hahahahahahaa...omg!! i can't stop laughing..

jiyeon is too funny but it is cute at the same because she really care about her brother..^u^

jiyeon ah~~~ saranghae~~ :D<3

Oh my, JiYeon Baby why did you try to run away? Ahaha >.<

But serisously, why did she? Well that's all in the past. XP

Atleast, JiYeon didn't lie or anything. She told the truth and was honest about it! <3

It's a cute story.

Not because of Jiyeon's runaway from home, but because she immediately set her plan aside when she heard the news about her brother.

What a coincidence. :)

He's very lucky imo, for having a caring sister like her. ^_^

I guess it's very normal for teenagers to run away and try to grasp the feeling of freedom from parents.

but at least she didn't continue with her plans. She's a good girl after all. :)

but yeah, LOL at the fact that she's used the fact that her brother ran away for her not to get caught.

Clever clever Jiyeon. :)

rolleyes.gifim glad she came back!! otherwise she might not have been the same jiyeon as the current one!!

hwaiting jiyeon!!!!!!biggrin.gif

T-ARA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, that's sadly sweet! Sad because they both ran away but sweet that she changed her mind & went to look for her brother! At that time I bet she thought "We really are siblings..." because they had the same idea at practically the same time!

Thanks for sharing~!