Diadem Forums

[11.04.03] T-ara's Qri blamed, "Until recently contacted her boyfriend"

nathaniel

T-ara's Qri blamed, "Until recently contacted her boyfriend"

201104030943431001_1.jpg

T-ara Qri, "Until recently I contacted my boyfriend."

Qri, a member of T-ara, was discovered to most recently have a boyfriend.

On the April 3rd episode of the family variety show, MBC "Bouquet", one of the members' mothers appeared along T-ara and the panel had to play a game and decide who's member the mother was.

The mother of the T-ara member said, "My daughter has introduced me to more than three of her male friends up until now. But she's only dated one as far as I know."

Kim Jungmin asked the members, "Who was the one who most recently dated a boyfriend," in response the members all pointed to Qri.

Qri, who seemed embarrassed at first said towards the other members, "The difference is only a day or two," which drew in laughter from the members.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a long time for me to hear or see news about Q-ri TT.TT

Q-ri, plz take part in more variety show xD~ I really want to see you in

She is so beautiful so every guys must fall in love with her tongue.gif

Who is her boyfriend TT.TT?

I don't care, Q-ri is mine xD~

p,s : plz sub this ep, diadem d^^b~

Why am I not surprised? Lol~! I'm pretty sure the other members have already hinted about Qri's boyfriend before (can't remember when or where I saw/read that), although this is actually the first time that it's been openly acknowledged.

Anyway, it's good to see the idols go through these relationships like normal people do. I wonder who else among them has a boyfriend stashed in there somewhere. tongue.gif