Diadem Forums

[11.04.03] T-ara's Qri blamed, "Until recently contacted her boyfriend"

nathaniel

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, isn't that so cute XD admitting your love in national tv XD I'm happy that they're pretty open about relationship issue. They're young, they're pretty, it's obvious and NORMAL for them to date.

I not sure if the guy she mentioned/her latest boyfriend was Taejun but I'm sure TaeRi did date. They are both so lucky.

*ishouldbejealousofKyul. but im not*

She's so loyal :DDD how cute of her. She must have missed that BF so much. LOL.

It's good that T-ARA members having love life is no big deal since they've reached that age already anyway.

Qri's soooo preeetty kekeke ^^ I bet the boyfriend's also an ulzzang. hohoho.

o.o dating?? is he a celebrity?? has t-ara met him? how long? LOL so many qns.. idk if her comment of 'the difference is only a day or two' but what if its true? which member would it be and who is that other member dating? is it the MAKNAES?? hahaha spam qns):

oh my is she suggesting that all of t-ara have boyfriends!

if they had, i really don't mind :D i love t-ara and loving a person means wanting them to have happiness!! :)

i really want to know who's q-ri's boyfriend is.

if they other members had boyfriends too, i think..

hyomin - lee joon?

jiyeon - yoon si yoon?

sooyeon - seungri?

eunjung - kim soo hyun? [haha i totally wish, right after she got another husband!!]

well those has just been the couples i've been digging for the longest time. i can only dream :)

LOL Qri.

Well, I never thought of the one who most recently dated, but it turns out to be our Kyul~!

It's okay, it's a happy news. I wanna watch this show!

And the fact that all members know about it just makes me happy