Diadem Forums

[11.04.05] T-ara's Eunjung joins the cast of "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje"

nathaniel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One pretty lady here! She got tons of offers nowadays. Do you even have time to play with your members and sleep princess?

But I'm glad her talents and acting skills are getting recognized. Can't wait to see her wearing a traditional dress.

Ahhh cool cool! I always wanted to see them in a historical drama. XD Should be interesting. Hopefully diadem will be able to sub eunjung cuts? :puppy face: But there are still lots of shows, so no pressure. Oh and there's WGM too. Hope it's not too tiring though, with all the activities she's having.

It's an historical drama. So the cast should be big right? Even if Eunjung is playing another supporting character, the casting seems about right since her costars will likely be sunbaes with a lot more experience & therefore more fitting to play lead roles. I hope EJ does well. ^^

ohhh, so she's going to join King Geunchogo? it's great because atleast she'll be acting w/ senior actors and i know that she'll learn a lot from them :D

Does anybody know what episode will Eunjung be appearing? Does she even started taping yet? because i know King Geunchogo is already on it's 44th episode and this April 9 the 45th episode will be airing (it's a Sat./Sun. drama)....... This drama has 70 episodes so there's still 26 episodes to be air....... hmmm i wonder on what episode will Eunjung be appearing and she'll be on the drama till it ends right........