Diadem Forums

[11.04.05] T-ara's Eunjung joins the cast of "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje"

nathaniel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..congrats eunjung..she became more popular actress right now..

i hope she always fine..i know that they will make their comeback in may...

i wonder if they will delay their comeback again this year despite of their busy schedule...

hwating t-ara....

Yes! Eunjung will have an acting role again~ :)

It's so great to see her act, she has the talent, plus, she has awesome expressions.

After previous drama roles, you can really see her improve, she's very professional in handling her roles now.

Let us support Eunjung in her new drama all the way! :)

I NEED TO SEE THIS.

Eunjung hwaiting~ ^_^

wahhhhh,, i just learn that Geonil of Supernova is on the cast too and he'll be playing Geungusu, future King and Husband of Jin Ayi (Eunjung's character).........

i'm really excited for Eunjung, Qri & Geonil's character to appear on the drama........ and even back before Eunjung & Geonil is already one of my T-ara - Supernova pairing.......... ^_^

Wah!!EunJung going to be involve in new drama!!!!

Cant wait t o see her next acting!!Especially this drama going to be somehow historical way of life!!I love it!!

Her previous acting in 'dream high' had ended last month, but, I already miss her..

Going to wait!!This September!!wink.gif

Thanks for the awesome translationwink.gif

oooo yay! I haven't started King Geunchogo since I'm still watching other dramas... but with Eunjung in it, it's more of an incentive to start it! does anybody know from exactly which episode Eunjung will begin her appearance? D: hmmm~

thanks for the info! ^^