Diadem Forums

Two-Day VIP Subs Policy - For Donors

Elly

We would like to give back to all our donors that have been supporting us and all our projects up until now, so we've developed this system for you guys!

With Eunjung's addition to We Got Married, we would like to launch our new Two-Day Policy for our Subbed Videos.

From today onwards, all donors will have access to our subbed videos two days earlier than the other members in the forum.

When you go to the Subbed Videos section on Diadem, you will see a sub-forum called "VIP Vault". Our subs will be released/posted there right after we're finished subbing it, and it will be there for two days. After two days, we'll move it to the main Subbed Videos forum for everyone else to access it.

This also applies to our Streaming Accounts (DailyMotion primarily)

I've changed all the donors' permissions so that they're able to view this forum. If you're a donor and cannot see the forum or cannot view/open the topics inside of it, please let me know and I'll change your permissions/try to figure out what's wrong.

Thank you so much to all our donors that have donated so generously to our projects and our other goals up until now. We really appreciate every amount. Diadem wouldn't be what it is now without you guys!

If you wish to donate, you can direct yourself here: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=donate

We hope that you guys will continue to support us and anticipate our future projects (subbing or not)!

We will continue to work hard, and stay tuned for more things that we'll implement on Diadem in the future, especially for our donors! :D

• 2 years later...