Diadem Forums

[11.04.06] T-ara's Qri also joining the cast of "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje"

nathaniel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Qri is joining too?!

Eunjung + Qri = YEAH! It'd be great to seem them act in one drama!

Now that's a drama I'll be waiting for. :)

I'm glad that our girls are given more exposure through acting roles.

Also it's a plus for experience.

Oh, and I wanna see Qri as a tomboy too. I think it will be very cute, and i think it will fit her very well. ^_^

Qri hwaiting~ :)

Do anyone know what episode will Qri be appearing cuz i read Eunjung's character will appear on the 47th episode (April 16th),, will Qri's character be appearing on the same day too????

and also Supernova's Geonil will be on the cast too as Geungusu...... i guess Eunjung and Geonil will be pairing again cuz Jin Ayi (Eunjung's character) is the future Queen & Wife of King Geungusu (Geonil's character)...... ^_^

wow another t-ara drama i'm sure i will watch this drama coz t-ara girl is in this drama.this drama is so long 70 episode but i hope eunjung and q-ri will be in drama till the drama is end. Fighting !!!!

Aaaaaaaaah, Qri in a drama, my dream ! Then, even if I don't often look korean dramas, it's sure, I'm going to look at this one, just for Qri ! I'm really happy for her (and for me ! <3) ! It's really a good news ^ _ ^

omg!~ Qri in King Geunchogo too! it's like... so T-ara-full! hahaha definitely looking forward to this drama even more ^^ I should start watching it now so that by the time Eunjung & Qri make their appearances, I won't have to wait through like 40+ episodes x_x

thanks for the info!~ =3