Diadem Forums

[EVENT] T-ara @ LG 3D Cinema Event (04/07)

Oskar

[EVENT] T-ara @ LG 3D Cinema Event (04/07)

5599456955_fb7369dcc3.jpg

5599457543_5a6bddbfe8.jpg

gallery_5371_1096_111042.jpg

gallery_5371_1096_106569.jpg

gallery_5371_1096_144203.jpg

gallery_5371_1096_110828.jpg

5600039236_7aa49abf30.jpg

Hey!

Im normally a SONE, but love almost all K-pop, last sunday i attended the LG 3D Cinema event with the intent of taking pictures of SNSD.

I didn't know that T-ara would preform, but when i found out i took some pictures aswell and i thought i would share them with my fellow K-pop lovers!

This thread will be updated for the next couple of days since it takes some time for me to edit the pictures.

CREDIT : Oskar (taken by myself) + tiaradiadem.com

I used a Canon 550D with a 70-300mm f4/5.6 lens... not good lens though. need an upgrade, but the Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM is like 1700$ to buy used..

Also, just ordered a Prime 50mm so i can take some "Red carpet" shots if i get in the press area.. or even signing events and such, so if u know anyone who could get me such access, gimme a shout <3

Im willing to go to most K-pop events here in Seoul just to take pictures, i need to get my pictures exposed to more people! So if u know about anything happening here in Seoul that might be in interest.. PM me or Mail me at oskar.wallin90@hotmail.com

I used a Canon 550D with a 70-300mm f4/5.6 lens... not good lens though. need an upgrade, but the Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM is like 1700$ to buy used..

Also, just ordered a Prime 50mm so i can take some "Red carpet" shots if i get in the press area.. or even signing events and such, so if u know anyone who could get me such access, gimme a shout <3

Im willing to go to most K-pop events here in Seoul just to take pictures, i need to get my pictures exposed to more people! So if u know about anything happening here in Seoul that might be in interest.. PM me or Mail me at oskar.wallin90@hotmail.com

Whaaaat? You had no intentions of seeing the girls but ended taking nice close up pictures... I envy you big time! I've been wishing T-ara to come to the States. Man, I guess you could host me when I decide to backpack to Korea please... :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...