Diadem Forums

[11.04.06] T-ara's Eunjung confesses to have a boyfriend before "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities

nathaniel

T-ara's Eunjung confesses to have a boyfriend before "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities

20110406_1302082804.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung confesses to having a boyfriend before "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities.

On the latest episode of KBS 2TV's "Happy Together Season 3", Eunjung said honestly, "I formerly had a boyfriend before T-ara's 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' activities."

MC Park Misun asked, "Was your boyfriend an average/typical college student?" in which Eunjung responded with "Yes," appearing to be very honest on the situation and answering the question.

Eunjung said, "When I went out with my boyfriend and he got angry, I would do a cute little dance in front of him." After this, Park Myungsoo pretended to dramatically change into an angry boyfriend, which created laughter.

Eunjung continued, "Even after doing a cute dance for my boyfriend, if he would still be mad, I would target his parents." The broadcast will be on the 7th at 23:15.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww thats so cute! I wish idols let us know more often when they're dating (i guess they dont cuz of anti fans) but their true fans should be happy for them <3 hehe at least she's enjoying the single life now =]

is anyone honestly surprised? she's the most amazing girl group member ever, so pretty, so talented in singing rapping acting etc i bet loads of celebrities have confessed to her already :D

i'm just amazed she admitted though! i hope eventually all the celebrities do that too <3

Eunjung continued, "Even after doing a cute dance for my boyfriend, if he would still be mad, I would target his parents."

looooooool. if i was eunjung's boyfriend if i were a boy. i would be greatful to have a girlfriend like here yanno. imagine, your girlfriend will dance in front of your parents just to make you feel better! isn't that great? xDD lool.