Diadem Forums

[11.04.07] T-ara's Eunjung publicly reveals the distribution of income for T-ara

nathaniel

T-ara's Eunjung publicly reveals the distribution of income for T-ara

20110407234409030.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung revealed the distribution of her groups' income.

On KBS 2TV's "Happy Together Season 3", which aired on the 7th, Eunjung said, "If you shoot a CF solely alone, to some extent the money will have to be removed for the other remaining members to also receive."

She continued, "The members who attend events will be the only ones paid for that," adding that, "The terms and conditions differ depending oh how much money is received."

After boldly revealing this personal information, MC Yoo Jaesuk said, "A very honest/nice Eunjung. Telling the truth to everything," praising Eunjung, in which she responded, "I shall not need to hide the true facts," she said attracting attention for her answer.

Source: Daum

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if they appeared on TV Show, in the end, their paid will be higher than the other who dont.

bcuz Jo Kwon stated like that.

there will be extra money if you appear on TV show (:

aahhh~ I see.

I think, CCM is kinda fair.

but, wait..

how about drama?

Wow, that's brave :)

An artist usually doesn't talk about their income, but it's nice to hear Eunjung saying it in all honesty.

It's a good thing that CCM is fair in distributing the income among the members.

As expected from the former leader, she really thinks of her members. ^_^

Eunjung, you sweet girl~ :lol: