Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[11.04.07] T-ara's Eunjung publicly reveals the distribution of income for T-ara

woa thats so honest

lot of actor and actress never talk about their income

wao so brave, eunjung really a PRO

but her speech is really strong :P

" i shall not need to hide the true fact "

wao so proud of u enjung :wacko:

It's good that she's honest about it, and she must be really brave to tell people this.

Not many artists talk about how money is distributed amongst members, it's nice to know that she can tell the truth.

Thank you for sharing this!

omg... got to love this girl more and more...

eunjung and her beautiful yet honest confession....

she just carried T-ara so well...

this is what T-ara should be proud of

whoa, i hope to see this subbed!...i can't recall ever hearing about a idol group's income distribution...i wonder how starring in a drama gets split among the members...

Eunjung gets more famous after casted in Dream High, a popular Drama..

One with more solo CF and performance can share their hardworking money with their member..

Long live T-ARA

referring to recent furores like KARA and TVXQ, lots of speculation regarding contracts (like salaries, payouts and bonuses) drove wedges between members of these two groups and fans of different factions for the same idol group. if Eunjeong did indeed have the blessings of her big boss to reveal an outline of T-ara's income distribution (assuming special clauses and exact figures are understandably kept confidential) then I think Core Contents have made a good move in the right direction to address some issues regarding idol finances, particularly when finances are a sensitive issue that if mishandled and/or leaked to fans/netizens will cause a lot of damage to CCM and T-ara's reputations. Better put some facts right rather than have a few disgruntled netizen fans scour their way through confidential data to play whistleblower

"I shall not need to hide the true facts," she said attracting attention for her answer.

Source: Daum

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Ahh, I hope you won't ever have to eat those words someday, Eunjung~! :o