Diadem Forums

[11.04.08] Was Soyeon actually born in 1978...?

xxxiang

[11.04.08] Soyeon is actually born in 1978...?

20110408142658350.jpg

Doubts have surfaced over T-ara's Soyeon's actual age.

In the recent KBS's 100 Points out of 100, in the segment where they have to guess the name of the song after listening to a short verse, Soyeon immediately guessed Kim Ji Ae's "Nasty(Horrid) Man" correctly.

The older artiste who were on the same episode pointed out that "Soyeon was only 3 years old when "Nasty (Horrid) Man" was released, so how did she know this song?" causing doubts over her age to surface.

Some then said that "Maybe she is born in 1978 and not 1987?", "Show us your identification", causing everyone to burst into laughter.

Soyeon also revealed in past episodes that she can do first generation idol Yang Su Gyeong's dance at the age of 6,which also caused many to start doubting her real age.

This episode will be aired on the 9th.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110408n13859

Translated by: xxxiang@diadem

Written by: 김동주

will this be aired dry.gif ? let's see......

and to some.this is meant to be a joke.dont take it so seriously.lol.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... They better not be serious about doubting Soyeon's age... LOL.

I friggin listen to 1940s and 1960s songs... But I'm pretty sure I'm not 40+ LOL~~~~

Gosh. She's a singer... -.-' She needs to know a lot of songs -.-'

Hey, you never know! A lot of asians age very well and are often identified as being younger than they really are. She could just be hiding her real age to not be ostracized from the group. It could also the maturity I see from her making me wonder if she is indeed born in 1978. And really, who cares if she was? She's still the exact same person we know and love!