Diadem Forums

[OFFICIAL] Jiyeon & TVXQ Yoonho for SBS Heroes Wedding Photoshoot (04/11) -- UPDATED WITH BIGGER + MORE PICS!

candy_floss

[OFFICIAL] Jiyeon & TVXQ Yoonho for SBS Heroes Wedding Photoshoot (04/11) -- UPDATED WITH BIGGER + MORE PICS!

For the rest of the images : http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=631&st=200

gallery_2330_631_37199.jpg

gallery_2330_631_31484.jpg

gallery_2330_631_156172.jpg

gallery_2330_631_237.jpg

For the rest of the images :

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=631&st=200

CREDIT : t-arafan + Baidu + candy_floss + tikaluph + tiaradiadem.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!

Edited by tikaluph

Oh my god.... :o she is over pretty.... :lol::):D GODDESS <3 <3

I am so happy because my fav boyband ever, 東方神起 although only 2.... :(

I am little sad because 東方神起 is not complete, I wonder if they are complete, I want double Park become a couple (read: <3 Park Yoo Cheon and Park Jiyeon <3 ).. ;) because both of them are my fav k-celebs... :lol:

Yunho hyung and Jiyeon is so lovely there, but in my sight, they look more like brother and sister...

maybe because Yunho is so mature... ^_^

I prefer Yunho - In Na actually.... :)

AYHHHHHHH !!! DFNGUYIN, OMMGGGGGG !!! thank you sooooo much, i've been looking for HQ photos of this everywhere, OMMMGGG, i'm going to faint, absolutely love the photosss, JiYeon makes a very pretty bride and her husband sure is good looking :D ommmmgggg, YOU ARE AWESOME !! THANKS SOOO MUCH, got a total spazz attack :D the maddest one of my life :D

I really want this episode to have more on Jiyeon and Yoonho and the others, it's somewhat funny that the guys from TVXQ choose the younger ladies than the older ones. But I understand the ladies are really cute and adoreable when they took the couple pics. Very beautiful!

• 3 weeks later...