Diadem Forums

[11.04.12] T-ara's Eunjung, "Dating Kim Soohyun? Just friends"

nathaniel

T-ara's Eunjung, "Dating Kim Soohyun? Just friends"

htm_20110412100148c000c010-001.JPG

T-ara's Eunjung directly explains the rumors about Kim Soohyun.

In an interview on the 11th, "There have been rumors about me and Kim Soohyun but they are not correct. However, no rumors about us are true," Eunjung said.

Eunjung and Kim Soohyun both appeared in KBS 2TV's "Dream High" which aired back in February and appeared close together. After the ending of the drama, they appeared to have an even closer relationship through a sportswear ad. And after Eunjung joined the cast of MBC's "We Got Married" rumors about the two raised.

Eunjung said, "On 'Dream High', along with Suzy and Taecyeon, Kim Soohyun and I throughout appearing became close friends. Even afterward, we still contacted each other to see how we are doing. I was especially happy for Kim Soohyun to see him often shooting ads and having a lot of fans, but we just have a friendly relationship."

"After the news report of 'We Got Married' appeared, I started to think the rumors were true and 'was really afraid and scared of the rumors were true.' We were filming on the same set for the ad and I kept thinking it could be him, but when I was on my first shot of 'We Got Married' he asked me what I was doing and he told me he was resting at home. Then I knew he wasn't my husband and we laughed about it together." she said.

Meanwhile, Eunjung is appearing in "We Got Married" and as an actress in the KBS 1TV drama, "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So she wouldn't have wanted Soohyun to be her husband? :huh: I guess it would be awkward since they are close but most did want it to be him.

They must have been both relieved. haha. Well, I'm sure Eunjung's husband in WGM is good too.

Lol. As much as I like this couple, i think it will be awkward for them to be in WGM since Eunjung already said that they're just close friends. I believe you! :huh:

Meanwhile, Eunjung is appearing in "We Got Married" and as an actress in the KBS 1TV drama, "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje".

^ Another busy schedule for her..

awww it's always nice to have close friends ^^ her significant other will surface sooner or later~ maybe it'll be kim soo hyun~ you'll never know ^^ but anyways, g'luck to Eunjung for all her filming projects!~ WGM & King Geunchogo! =D hwaiting!~

thanks for sharing the news~

Aww, Eunjun is soo cute! It's nice to see her and Soohyun become close after their Dream High drama. They are really cute together! I hope to see a drama of them together in the future. But I am looking forward to her new drama with Qri and Geonil from Supernova. They reunite once again <3 Geonil is so handsome!

I think Eunjung's virtual husband is really funny!

To think that she thought two O blood type people shouldn't be together haha but oh well this is just the beginning! :mellow:

I can't wait for the next episode!

This is my first time watching WGM hee