Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.04.12] Why does T-ara's Qri use the men's bathroom?

Why does T-ara's Qri use the men's bathroom?

1302611932_149552.jpg

T-ara's Qri's men's bathroom picture have become a hot topic.

In a recent online community bulletin board, a post with the title "T-ara's Qri men's bathroom experience" was shown.

In the photo, Qri is wearing a yellow hat and men's hoodie walking into the bathroom. In the other one, she is posing like a guy in front of the toilet.

These photos were posted in 2008 on Qri's Cyworld.

Netizens said, "I knew Qri was completely naughty", "Even before debut, her beauty shines", and "Goddess Qri did these types of jokes?"

Qri is currently cast with her fellow T-ara member Eunjung in the KBS 1TV drama "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje" and has been practicing the script.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Haha i definitely have to go try this! i don't think i would be comfortable going into a guys bathroom though cuz what if a guy walks in?! :) but qri is so cute <3

I've done that and let me tell you its a lot of fun! Girls should do this once in their lives.. I know its silly but its hilarious! Like you're doing something really naughty and off the books but its actually nothing.. Haha Congrats Qri!

Erm.. I've been to the mens and see inside a lot of times..

But i have to say the cubicle where guys pee doesn't look that LOW!

wouldn't the pee *ehem*splash*ehem* on to your legs? is it just Korea have this kind or....?

anyway, cutie Qri.. <3

How awkward would it have been for a guy to walk in and see her having her picture taken there. XD

Maybe she just got curious about the male bathroom, or the female bathroom was full. Or maybe she went in there just to take pictures?

Either way, I think she'd have a hard time using a urinal ~_^

Thanks for translating~

LOLOLOL Naughty naughty Qri XD what does she think she's doing? XD

lol who was even there to take the pictures XD

fdsjfdf either way, Qri is really cute doing whatever she's doing here, what an odd humor LOL :3

lol... awkward~~~ it'd be so weird to go into the men's bathroom... x_x but she probably did it just for fun eh? judging by the pictures haha xD and what?! are urinals seriously that low o.o;

now that you all mention it, I can't help but notice that the urinal is too low.

is that urinal meant for babies??? LOL

also, I love her long black hair.