Diadem Forums

[11.04.13] T-ara Eunjung and Qri, `GeunChoGo` first recording

ela

9pmcz5.jpg

On the KBS 1TV historical drama 'GeunChoGo', T-ara Eunjung and Qri's first recording photo is revealed.

On the 11th Eunjung and Qri on the recording of "GeunChoGo" , they first wear hanbok and do their acting as their characters, a princess.

Eunjung, who has level three in taekwondo, said, "When I do action acting, taekwondo really helped me a lot." Eunjung will play as 'Jin Ah Yi' The daughter of 'Jin Go Do', and the future queen and wife to the son of King Geunchogo, 'Geun Gusu'. While Qri will play as 'YeoJin Princess , her character is a tomboy with a stubborn personality who faces problems due to the age difference in marriage.

'GeunChoGo' will start airing on Sunday KBS1TV 9.40 PM.

Source: Nate

Translated by: ela @ Diadem

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eunjeong looks unrecognizable at first glance. needed to look at the face (the image of a short haired Eunjeong looking snappy and modern is stuck in my head). Qri looks more plain and it helped that a few episodes on Queen Seonduk was a good intro to T-ara's sageuk appearances

OM*G

this is totally gonna be legen *wait for it* dary.

from yoon baek hee to jin ah yi

from high school student to future queen..

from all talking and crying acting to action acting..

She is truly multi talented :rolleyes:

can't wait to watch this drama

hope that Qri get a lot of role in this drama, so that we can see her acting ability more

WOOOOHHH !! IT FINALLY STARTEDD !! the girlss look absolutely amazing in the tranditional ancestral clothing !! and how cool does Eunjung look with the fighting pose and all, this drama is probably going to be a hit, i mean the characters match sooo well with the person like Qri being a princess, HOPE THE RATINGS ARE AWESOME :rolleyes: