Diadem Forums
ela

[11.04.13] T-ara Eunjung and Qri, `GeunChoGo` first recording

9pmcz5.jpg

On the KBS 1TV historical drama 'GeunChoGo', T-ara Eunjung and Qri's first recording photo is revealed.

On the 11th Eunjung and Qri on the recording of "GeunChoGo" , they first wear hanbok and do their acting as their characters, a princess.

Eunjung, who has level three in taekwondo, said, "When I do action acting, taekwondo really helped me a lot." Eunjung will play as 'Jin Ah Yi' The daughter of 'Jin Go Do', and the future queen and wife to the son of King Geunchogo, 'Geun Gusu'. While Qri will play as 'YeoJin Princess , her character is a tomboy with a stubborn personality who faces problems due to the age difference in marriage.

'GeunChoGo' will start airing on Sunday KBS1TV 9.40 PM.

Source: Nate

Translated by: ela @ Diadem

Eunjeong looks unrecognizable at first glance. needed to look at the face (the image of a short haired Eunjeong looking snappy and modern is stuck in my head). Qri looks more plain and it helped that a few episodes on Queen Seonduk was a good intro to T-ara's sageuk appearances

OM*G

this is totally gonna be legen *wait for it* dary.

from yoon baek hee to jin ah yi

from high school student to future queen..

from all talking and crying acting to action acting..

She is truly multi talented :rolleyes:

can't wait to watch this drama

hope that Qri get a lot of role in this drama, so that we can see her acting ability more

finally Eunjung gets some butt kicking action :rolleyes:

can't wait

level 3 taekwondo then what color is her belt?

blue one

don't even dare to mess wih her

WOOOOHHH !! IT FINALLY STARTEDD !! the girlss look absolutely amazing in the tranditional ancestral clothing !! and how cool does Eunjung look with the fighting pose and all, this drama is probably going to be a hit, i mean the characters match sooo well with the person like Qri being a princess, HOPE THE RATINGS ARE AWESOME :rolleyes:

finally Eunjung gets some butt kicking action :rolleyes:

can't wait

level 3 taekwondo then what color is her belt?

blue one

don't even dare to mess wih her

uhh,, she's actually a Taekwondo Black Belt,, not blue.......

Why does it seem that Eunjung Unnie is the tomboyish character while Qri Unnie is the full pledge princess LOL But whatever their characters will be, I'm still looking forward to this drama :P

I'm really looking forward to watching this. I haven't watched any history dramas before so I'm excited for this.

same here.

if it's not because of eunjung and qri, I won't watch this drama LOL

yayyy finally pictures from their filming!~ can't wait for their episode to begin airing on Sunday ^^v I can't wait to see Eunjung in action... with a sword~ kekeke =3

lols, the translation slightly inaccurate, its 3rd dan which is black 3rd... not level 3, lols

on the bright side, they are looking damn hot

ahh... it doesn't say it's black belt >.<

should i change it?? >.<

They look really good in hanboks. haha. I do hope that someone will sub it because I really do want to watch it as well.

More Eunjung! <33 I want to see Qri act too!