Diadem Forums

[11.04.13] T-ara Soyeon,

ela

nice article, more tell all information. that's really nice. i don't see anything that says why she left SNSD, i can imagine she's the center of a lot of 'what-ifs' statements....

i'm sure SNSD with 10 members be interesting, and i'm sure someone yoona would stand out and everyone would still fall for dorky taeng and somehow i'm sure t-ara would have had someone else as their main vocals and maybe just be a six member group now instead of seven and eunjung prolly still the leader. who knows, too many what-ifs.

SNSD is rocking and rolling, t-ara has their own thing. it must be strange to have been in training and over at SM and then f(X) and SHINee debut, and they're your seniors when back a few years ago at the SM building you were their senior. but something tells me Soyeon prefers not being the oldest, she rather not be too mature, lol.

Awww sounds sad, poor Soyeon :<

It really must have been hard to do that.

And then coming back and seeing SNSD again must have been a little awkward >.O

But I'm glad she decided to try again at becoming a singer. More importantly, I'm happy she ended up with T-ara also :>

If you've watched Soyeon's humor and SoShi's humor attack

in variety shows, you'll see that Soyeon belongs to So Nyeo Shi Dae.

But of course, Soyeon also belongs to T-ARA and being under CCM, she's given

more opportunities as compared to (at least, I think so) if she would have been in SM.

With Soyeon's talent you just know how and why she got her second chance.

Though it must have hurt her in some way when hoobae trainies debuted earlier than her.

Soyeon hwaiting!

T-ARA hwaiting!

Aww soyeon...

her story makes me sympathize with her...

how she endure the hardship, withdrew, and then trying again...

with the dream of her late grandmother and uncle, she has become what she is now .

we will always support her and for her dreams to and wishes :)

SOYEON HWAITING! T-ARA HWAITING!!!!

awww poor soyeon~ it must have been a really hard time for her T_T I agree that one must have the desire, passion, and WILL in order to walk the path of stardom in the entertainment industry. the stars may look glamorous to us viewers and fans, but the career is a difficult one with many obstacles. although it is a pity that soyeon did not end up in SNSD... I must say that I like how everything is. I love SNSD with their power of 9 and T-ara just the way they are~ some things were just (not) meant to be... it's fate ^^

soyeon is really strong!!

she overcome the challenges that goes through her life...

even though t-ara is not as famous as snsd i still love them more than snsd!!

favorite kpop singer all time!!!

soyeon hwaiting!! keep your positive attitude you will become more famous and many people will love even more!

really really sad story.. sad to know soyeon had to experience this. but so glad she overcomed it and purseued her career. in no disrespect to her grandma and uncle, it could have been a blessing in disguise for soyeon. thankfully she joined t-ara! i don think i would support t-ara as much as i am now without soyeon in the group. T-ara needs soyeon! Soyeon fighting!!!!!

she really when through all of it...i felt pity for her..

she more sparkling in T-ARA...hahaha

i love her spirit,,she want to work harder and more harder..

she an idol and even actress..

she is versatile..hahaha

T-ARA members all are versatile...

saranghae T-ARA...:P