Diadem Forums

[11.04.13] T-ara Soyeon,

ela

I really look up to Soyeon Unnie. I always think that she is somehow a mean girl because of her straight forwardness at variety shows however this made me idolize her more. She is so brave and resilient. Now that her dream is fulfilled, I wish her all the luck in this world :)

i'm crying while reading this..poor Soyeon unnie!!~~

thanks god she strong n work hard to be a singer!!

i like her for being natural for variety..it works!! i love it..she's funny!!

she is better in T-ara..T-ara always is the best!!! Go Soyeon Go T-ara..FIGHTING!!~~ :D:(

Oh...now I understand...

Well, I can imagine how much she must have suffered...could you imagin SNSD without one of its current girls but with Soyeon? >.<

I don't thin I'm able to do it because yeah each member gives a special feature to its group so T-Ara wouldn't be T-Ara without Soyeon, just like SNSD wouldn't be SNSD without one of them ^_^

Cheer up Soyeonie! <3 You're now busy with T-Ara and you've met new special members ^_^

I'm glad that Soyeon is still on good terms with SM artists! And I was happy that Jjong and Taeminnie came and greeted her. She must have been so happy to see them after so long. I do feel sad about her losses, but it warms my heart to think that she had turned out so well in T-ARA, and her difficulties only made her a stronger and better person today. I will always support you and T-ARA, Soyeon unnie! Hwaiting! <3 <3

WOW :D))

Her last words really strike me. It is somehow TRUE!

She's a great singer! :))

T-ara is the best! :)))

I like her and her determination to pursue again her dream.

I really agree that the hardest thing to do is to GIVE UP YOUR DREAM,

But it doesn't mean it's the end. You can start all over again until you reach your dream :))

And that would be the happiest moment in your life :)))